La Jolla Cove Suites: We welcome pets
Planning a family vacation and looking for a solution to caring for your furry friend while you are away?
La Jolla Cove Suites´ pet friendly property may be the answer.
Pets are like family. Here at La Jolla Cove suites we recognize "Rover" as such.
There are some rules, responsibilities, and restricts that apply to pets,
of which pet owners need to be aware. Be sure you understand these when making your reservations.
Pet waiver & restrictions:
La Jolla Cove Suites is proud to be a pet friendly hotel. We offer specially designated rooms in several different room types. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies.
- Guests must notify the hotel at the time of reservation if they would like to bring a pet, in order to ensure a pet friendly room is available and booked specifically for them.
- Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should La Jolla Cove Suites request this information from you at any time.
- Pets 30 pounds and under are permitted with a nightly fee of $25 plus tax per pet (maximum two pets, whose combined weight does not exceed 30 pounds, allowed in specific room types).
- The following room types in the Main Building can accommodate pets: Hotel Room, Oceanfront Studio Suite, Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite. In the Annex Building, the Deluxe One Bedroom Oceanfront Queen Suite can accommodate pets.
- Subject to availability, guests with pets will be located on the first or second floor for easy access to outdoor areas.
- Only dogs and cats are allowed.
- Requests for exceptions to this policy, such as for certified guide dogs, should be directed to hotel management.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, or rooftop deck.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
- Guests will be charged for any hotel damages that result or are caused by their pet during their stay.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless La Jolla Cove Suites, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- La Jolla Cove Suites reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
Thank you for reviewing our pet policy. We look forward to welcoming you and your pet at La Jolla Cove Suites.
For special circumstances, exceptions on a case by case basis are considered but require management´s approval.
Refer to the Hotel pet policy above or contact the
hotel by email or by phone 1-888-525-6552 if you still have questions.