• Room rates subject to 12½% tax
• Parking on property is $20.00 additional per night
• Children 12 and under stay free
• Additional adults – $25.00 each per night
• CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 P.M.
• CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 A.M.
• Pets 30 lbs. and under welcome, additional $25 nightly pet fee applies
Subject to management approval.
(there is a $25 charge per pet, per day)
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
NO PARTICULAR ROOM ASSIGNMENT GUARANTEED although every effort will always be made to fulfill customer requests.
Cancellations and No-shows – general policy:
Cancellations – Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid a cancellation penalty: forfeiture of 1 night stay plus tax.
No-Show Fee – Penalty of 1 night stay plus tax.
SEASONAL POLICY –Groups and July 4th weekend: (cancellations and no-shows)
Cancellations – Reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 2 night stay plus tax.
No-Show Fee – The full stay plus tax.
Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Guarantee/Deposit – general policy:
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card number and one night’s room and tax deposit.
Seasonal policy – July 4th weekend:
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit is required by credit card or check that must be received at
least 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
Deposit – 2 night stay plus tax. (Non-Refundable)
Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Pet waiver & restrictions:
La Jolla Cove Suites is proud to be a pet friendly hotel. We offer specially designated rooms in several different room types. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies.
- Guests must notify the hotel at the time of reservation if they would like to bring a pet, in order to ensure a pet friendly room is available and booked specifically for them.
- Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should La Jolla Cove Suites request this information from you at any time.
- Pets 30 pounds and under are permitted with a nightly fee of $25 plus tax per pet (maximum two pets, whose combined weight does not exceed 30 pounds, allowed in specific room types).
- The following room types in the Main Building can accommodate pets: Hotel Room, Oceanfront Studio Suite, Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite. In the Annex Building, the Deluxe One Bedroom Oceanfront Queen Suite can accommodate pets.
- Subject to availability, guests with pets will be located on the first or second floor for easy access to outdoor areas.
- Only dogs and cats are allowed.
- Requests for exceptions to this policy, such as for certified guide dogs, should be directed to hotel management.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, or rooftop deck.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
- Guests will be charged for any hotel damages that result or are caused by their pet during their stay.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless La Jolla Cove Suites, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- La Jolla Cove Suites reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
Thank you for reviewing our pet policy. We look forward to welcoming you and your pet at La Jolla Cove Suites.
La Jolla Cove Suites is a no smoking property
Smoking is not allowed in any room, on any balcony or in any common area of the hotel.
Guests who smoke in a room or on the balcony will be assessed a $500 fee.
Management asserts the right to evict any guest or non-guest from the premises at any time.
Occurrences such as, but not limited to, drunk and disorderly, offensive to guests or staff,
creating a disturbance, damaging Hotel property or not maintaining guest room in a reasonable
condition, are grounds for eviction. Parties are not allowed on premises.
Upon eviction, the registered guest is responsible for all charges.
A careful inventory of all items is made prior to check-in.
The registered guest agrees to be financially responsible for any item damaged or missing upon check out.
UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES, GATHERINGS AND/OR THE CONSUMPTION OF
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BY MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON PREMISES
The policy of La Jolla Cove Suites is to not allow unauthorized parties and gatherings
in guest rooms and common areas. Management reserves the right to refuse accommodations to any
individual or cancel any reservation, which violates this policy.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors in guest rooms or common areas is strictly forbidden.
In accordance with California State Senate Bill 1171, effective January 1, 2000, regardless of
whether an unaccompanied minor presents a written and signed guarantee to pay for the applicable
charges and any damages, an innkeeper has the right to refuse accommodations to a minor
- or to a parent or other adult on behalf of a minor - where the innkeeper reasonably suspects that
the guestroom will be used for a party by a group of unaccompanied minors. It is the duty of the
innkeeper to take reasonable steps to safeguard the peace and quiet of other guests,
and it is the specific right of the innkeeper to take precautions to safeguard its own property.
Furthermore, State Senate Bill 1171 specifically provides that "just cause or excuse"
to refuse accommodations will exist where the innkeeper reasonably suspects that the guestroom
will be used for the consumption of alcohol or drugs, or for other illegal purpose.
If our staff observes or is notified of a party in progress in one of our guest rooms or common areas,
security will be dispatched to the room/area to shut down the party immediately.
There are no warnings as this is a zero tolerance unauthorized party policy.
Security will supervise the exiting of all unregistered guests from the room/area.
In addition, we will immediately assess a $500.00 violation fee to the registered guest's credit card.
Should it be necessary for us to call the police for assistance in shutting down the party
because of the unruliness of the party attendees or a lack of cooperation from the
an additional $500.00 violation fee will be assessed (total of $1000.00)
to the registered guest's credit card and the registered guest(s) may be evicted.